Saturday 17 September 2011

BY AMERICAN APPAREL






Advertising campaigns from American Apparel, just the effortless look in these ads makes up most of their ultra cool appeal. I love it.
So life is finally slowing down after 2 hectic months of non-stop work, I have been ready for holidays since the first day of last term, but in all honestly I cannot wait to just do nothing and/or do anything that I want, stay in my pyjamas all day, stay up till 5 sleep till noon, blow all my money on clothes watch an endless reel of James Franco, you know all the stuff I think about doing when writing english essays and  finishing analytical exams.
So if the next 14 days aren't spent in my pyjamas I promise to do a truckload more of outfit posts, daily/weekly/monthly purchases, closet tours, DIY's etc. 
In a totally non cheesy way "the world is my oyster."
In much more exciting but nonetheless cheesy news I will be going to Melbourne and thus missing the first week of school, unfortunately I wont be spending the week being rid of all my cash, but instead sweating it out and trying to win an aerobics national title (I warned you of the cheese factor). So hopefully I will manage to take a few snaps of the city and hopefully squeeze in a few purchases, while I'm down there, but thats depending on whether I spend all of my money now or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment