Sunday 16 October 2011

A Summer Discussion



























  • abstract one piece w/ cut outs
  • American Apparel corduroy circle skirt - but this time in summer peach
  • Dolce Vita Jemma Platform Boot
  • Backless Leotard
  • A lot of colourful skirts
  • high cut black singlets
  • sheer tops
  • denim back pack
  • tip dye slouch tee

A list of whats making up my wardrobe this summer. Unfortunately not much of it will go with crutches so looks like ill have to wait until summer really hits to able able to actually complete this brief mental shopping list. Due to the 'excessive pain' I'm in a decided to treat myself to two new pairs of mimi loves jimmy shoes. And because crutches and possibly a boot?! make it very hard to actually go shopping it looks as though a lot of my money will be spent via computer in the comfort of my bed legs elevated and all.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment